Saturday, January 25, 2020

Senior citizens & Tesla cars – a perfect fit

"Okay, Boomer!" If you're my age (73+) you might hear that now and then. It's more of a friendly tease than insult. Also, that's what I named my red Model 3. Let others use the boomer tease on me if they must...at least I can finally afford nice things like a Tesla!!
And my Tesla is a perfect fit as an automobile for a senior citizen like me. First and foremost, my Model is ideal for helping me pretend I'm still alive. But even more, my Tesla is designed to help keep me alive!
Tesla's safety features outnumber what is found on other cars' and include systems no other car offers. In my view, a Tesla is ideal for nearly everyone but particularly seniors and disabled drivers.
Here's what Tesla has to help keep me alive on my next drive along America's highways:

• A car rated "the safest car in the world"
• 8 cameras and 12 sensors to see dangers if I'm not looking
• A roof and door pillars so strong it can hold up three other Teslas
• A team of cameras to help fight my peripheral vision loss
• Autopilot to help me make better decisions, or make them for me! 
Please consider using my Tesla referral code to order your new car, and we both get a free thousand mile SuperCharger credit. If you order without a referral from me or another owner, you'll lose the credit (and so will I!)  Click and proceed to order (or see prices and features.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

TDIU = actual VA disability rating

A previous director of the Colorado Division of Military and Veterans Affairs once pointed out to me that one reason Colorado denies TDIU ve...